Where's the Camera?

One of these days, I'm going to stop asking this question because without fail, she points at the camera instead of looking at it. :)

090910_1

We're having a slow week, although having Monday off has thrown us off and it doesn't seem possible that this week is almost over already. Rory and I went to "story library time" yesterday and church last night which represent our big outings for the week. I told you it was a slow week!

And a quick Rory story. She's used the words terrific, pitiful, and appropriate this week - all in the wrong context, but it's really funny to hear her use big words.


Comments

I've been using "is there a bug on my forehead" lately for just this reason. Sigh.
Joy said…
LOL! I tried the "What's on my head" line with mine and, sure enough, in every photo they are staring at the top of my head with a perplexed look on their faces! So now I get no pictures AND they think Mommy's crazy!
Elizabeth Frick said…
love the vocabulary!!!
and tell me about it - this week has me all thrown off.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel