Adorable

Rory spent the day with Gram and Gramps yesterday while I worked for a few hours and then enjoyed a few quiet hours at home. It was wonderful (and much-needed). I even managed to scrap two pages, but you'll have to wait to see them until tomorrow since they use new designs.

Camden is off school the rest of the week and my car is in the shop so we're spending the day at home. Brian has a PTO meeting tonight and won't be home until after bedtime so it just might be a long day although it's 7:20 and both kids are still asleep so that's a good sign. :) We're supposed to have record high temps today but I've decided we're going to spend time outside anyway, especially since there's rain in our forecast for the next week or so.

Rory wore this shirt the other day and while we were in the grocery store she asked me what it said. When I told her "adorable" she paused, then let out an excited, "heeeeeyyyy, I'M adorable!." She turned a few heads with that one.

092310

Comments

YES VERY A D O R A B L E ! ! !
Elizabeth Frick said…
Ha! Of course you are, Rory.
Oh Rory... was there ever any doubt?!
Krista said…
Agreed!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)