In Love

We had a little photoshoot Thursday night, and I am quite in love with the pictures. Actually, I'm in love with the girl in the pictures but you know what I mean. And if you can believe it, this is not my favorite one of the bunch, but you'll just have to wait to see that one because I'm saving it for something special. Stay tuned.

DSC_0417-web

I even decided to scrap with it right away - something that rarely happens these days.
Sahlin Studio/Holly Designs: Art & Soul
092310_heart-and-soul-web

Comments

Amanda said…
So BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can't wait to see the favorite one.
Krista said…
Great shot - and great layout! I love shots in nature - the grass provides so much movement.
Elizabeth Frick said…
Mmm... can't wait to see one better than that beautiful one!
Joy said…
Beautiful photo! Can't wait to see more! : )
Anonymous said…
Such a fabulous shot!! Can't wait to see your favorite one!

P.S. did you get the flower clips?
stunning as always and can't wait to hear/see the rest!!!!
LOVE. THIS. PHOTO. (and the cutie in it, of course!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel