Dog-sitting

We're dog sitting for my in-laws dog the next 5 days, and the kids are both in heaven. They fight over who gets to pet her, take her outside for potty breaks, and follow her every move around the house. And this is all just within the first morning. I have a feeling that when Camden goes to school this morning, I will have been replaced by Taz as Rory's playmate for the day. And anything that gets me out of yet another Dora matching game is a win-win.

One of my photography lessons was to shoot a series of pictures in direct sunlight using a reflector and then edit in Lightroom. Here's my attempt. (And, yes, she's wearing the same outfit as from the last lesson because I took them at the same time.)

090210_3

090210_2

090210_1

Comments

Joy said…
Love them! What did you use as your reflector?
Anonymous said…
Oooh, love them all! The lighting to me is just perfect!
Amanda said…
So pretty!!
Fab shots! Now, did you use a real reflector, or a homemade one?! I must know these things you know...
Elizabeth Frick said…
beautiful shots!!!
and love the canine competish in the house :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel