Tuesday's Tidbits

Rory: Mommy, if you will be sweet today, I will probably let you give me some candy.

Rory after leaving the furniture store, "When we come back here, I am definitely going to use that baby again. She was soooooo cute."

And I wish I had something witty from Camden, but he has reached the age where finding out the specific thing that might just drive your mom/dad/sister insane and then repeating until they really are insane is really cool, and he spent the week perfecting his new past-time.


091410


Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
At least Rory is picking up the slack for Camden in the Cute Things to Say department :)
What a cutie you have there! And man, I so fear the stage that Camden is in...
KrisJ said…
DIBS!! LOL So dang cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel