Happy Birthday, Rory!

Four years ago today the world was blessed with a petite, sweet, seriously cute little girl with black hair and eyes who manages to charm pretty much everyone who crosses her path. And we're lucky enough to call her ours. Happy Birthday, Rory!

We celebrated yesterday with family, and even though I took an over abundance of pictures as usual, due to my sad dying computer and very sketchy internet today I've whittled them down to just a few.

Despite her earlier requests for a Star Wars cake, when it came right down to it, she couldn't resist the color pink and the tiara that came with the cake.
birthday1

Eyes closed for her big surprise.
birthday2

It's a princess bike!
birthday3

This pretty much says it all.
birthday4

The only picture of them together I could manage (and this only because they were intently playing with one of her new toys).
birthday5

Uncle Michael and Aunt Liz were the clear winners in the present department. She LOVES this camera and managed to take 250 pictures yesterday afternoon alone. She keep saying she's "the tography." And let me just say that she thinks she's in charge when that camera is in her hands.
birthday6

And you know it's been a busy weekend when this girl falls asleep in my lap.


birthday7

Comments

Amanda said…
Happy Birthday, Rory!!!
KrisJ said…
Awww what a sweetie!! Happy Bday to Rory!!
KrisJ said…
OO I can I claim that outfit WITH shoes!!!
Joy said…
Alright, Kris and I are going to have to start arm-wrestling for outfits! LOL

Looks like Rory had a great birthday! The photo of her asleep with all her "silly bandz" on is just precious. : )
Krista said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a little princess! A camera... hmmm... just like her mamma!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Looks like a PERFECT birthday!!! Love "the tography". I can't wait to see some of her photos!
Louise said…
I can see her walking a run way in a few years. Beautiful!
Happy Birthday Rory!!!

There's so many great photos here, but you know I love the one of her with the camera most, right?!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel