Tuesday's Tidbits

The whole family was out distributing flyers for a church event and Camden watched Rory walk up a drive (with a little pep in her step) and said, "she looks just like she's walking down a fashion runway." I'm sorry, but when did my 7 year old learn the term fashion runway?

The other night Rory got in trouble for something, and I had a stern talk with her. She has quite a tender heart and cried, of course. After she came back into the room, she walked up to me and in a quite self-righteous tone said, "I forgive you for not being very nice to me, mama." Brian and I looked at each other and had trouble covering up the giggles.

My computer and internet connection are trying to slowly drive me insane. I'm almost at the point where I'm ready to throw anything that involves a computer out the window. And if you know me, then you know how frustrated I must be to even consider giving up my scrapping/photography/connection to the outside world.

When I told Rory yesterday that I couldn't believe that I had a 4-year old, she replied, "well, I can't believe that I have a 34 mom."

Camden has said several times over the past few days that he wishes Rory would just stay little. And if yesterday is any indication of life with a 4 year old, I'm kinda with him on that (although I'm hoping to blame her diva attitude on a couple of late nights and two missed naps in a row).

092810

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, too funny about her saying she forgives you for not being nice to her. Briar says something similar, but I think she means that she's sorry since she has a tendency to jumble the words in her sentence around!
Joy said…
Sumner has the "I sorry. Mommy" thing down. Big crocodile tears and I just melt.

If you get the chance to upgrade computers, I vote Mac. We had issues with our last PC (slow, viruses, crashes, etc). We switched to Mac over a year ago and haven't had a problem! Plus, it's so much easier to deal with photos!
Joy said…
Sumner has the "I sorry. Mommy" thing down. Big crocodile tears and I just melt.

If you get the chance to upgrade computers, I vote Mac. We had issues with our last PC (slow, viruses, crashes, etc). We switched to Mac over a year ago and haven't had a problem! Plus, it's so much easier to deal with photos!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Ugh, missed naps are the WORST.
And please tell me I get to meet your kids when you're here in Oct. I just HAVE to hear some of these delicious goodies coming out of their mouths!
Your tidbits never disappoint!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel