Busy Weekend Ahead




Well, I should feel guilty for even worrying about both kids being home together yesterday, because they were so good! The whole day was pleasant and full of smiles, and they even managed to be very kind to each other all day. I'm going to choose to believe it was not because I bribed them with the promise of ice cream at the end of the day.

We have a busy weekend planned. Tonight we're driving south of Nashville to meet our friends (and Texas partners) for dinner. It's at least an hour's drive (without traffic) so it might be a late night for us. Saturday includes a Korean restaurant (Rory's choice) for her birthday and then a small family party Sunday after church. I'm looking forward to it!


And some pictures from yesterday:


I found Camden and Rory outside sitting in their little lawn chairs "trying to annoy the horses."
(our neighbor has horses)
092410_1

And Rory pulled a Camden and used the goggles in the bathtub (check out those red cheeks from playing so hard outside). (and I took the opportunity to use my new external flash)

092410_2


Gina Miller/Jacque Larsen:
End Zone
072010_play-outside-web


Designs by Lili/Valorie Wibbens:
Us
021410_us-web

Comments

Joy said…
Like the speedlight? The photo looks awesome! Hope Rory enjoys her birthday weekend - Korean food sounds good to me too!

The picture of you and Brian is so sweet. You are so pretty!

Enjoy your weekend!
The goggles in the tub are too funny! So glad you had a fun day with your sweet kiddos!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Oh my. The goggles. Love those! I'm slow: I don't know what "trying to annoy the horses" involves...
KrisJ said…
Good job with the flash!!
Krista said…
Have a fun weekend! And enjoy the Korean food - yum!
I love the scrapbook layout of you and Brian!
LOVE what you are doing with the flash! YAY!

Sounds like a good weekend though... and yummy!

I, too, find ice cream bribes work amazingly well.
would love to know more about this flash you got? can you share the details?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel