A Talker

I'm sure I've mentioned before that Rory is a talker. She talks, talks, and then talks some more. It doesn't even have to be a conversation (although she's pretty fond of those too). As long as she has a listening ear, she rambles from story to story and doesn't stop until you stop her. Believe me, I've tried before to let it go on until she did the stopping. Doesn't happen.

So this morning we spent about 30 minutes folding laundry (she's in charge of washcloths and small towels), and she talked the entire time. I finally decided to grab the camera.


See what I mean? She's a talker.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the smile! a big one!
Mom
Elizabeth Frick said…
Oh my goodness, that voice!!
heidi said…
Hilarious! Love it.
KrisJ said…
Oh my cuteness! Maddie is the same way! What a good little story teller she is too, love that!
Cathy said…
Her stories sound so much like Emma's it's crazy! Rory is adorable.
Angie said…
Love it!!! She reminds of me of Kylee was that age. Kylee would talk for every about anything at all! Thanks for sharing! It helped to brighten up a stressful morning!
I watched this earlier with Spencer. I think he's in love. (He's a talker too, so I'm convinced he thinks he found his soul mate.)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5