Whew!

Our last bit of company left this morning, and I am wiped out! We had a wonderful week of Christmas festivities, but I feel too tired to even begin to recap. We spent a couple of hours this morning trying to make the house look decent again, but have pretty much vegged out the rest of the day. If you want Brian's list of top 10 events and bottom 10 events you can read them here. I'll be back Monday with the holiday pics.

In the meantime, here are a few pages I scrapped last week before the whirlwind began.


Kasia Designs: October Afternoon

Dani Mogstad: Woodland Winter

Comments

Amanda said…
Glad you had a wonderful visit with family. The pages look great. I can't wait to start scrapping again. I am almost done with the Twilight series so I can finally get back to my life again and scrapping LOL! I haven't even touched it in over 2 weeks!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5