Thursday

Yesterday Rory woke up from her nap after about 30 minutes (which is not good). She was crying and shivering. Wonder why. Oh, maybe it's because she had taken off every stitch of clothing including her diaper. Thank goodness everything was still dry.

The kids rooms are complete disaster areas so we're going to work on cleaning them today. I'd like to get rid of some toys in preparation for Christmas, but that's sometimes hard to do while they're watching so we'll see how far I get.

Tonight I'm meeting my friend Tina for dinner and then Rory and I are going to M.O.P.S. Brian and Camden are on their own. Last time they fixed pizza and ate supper on the living room floor while they watched Survivor so I think they'll manage just fine.

Comments

M :-) said…
It's so nice to know that Molly isn't the only one who takes her clothes off during nap time. The only difference ... her diaper is never clean. :( So glad Rory didn't make a mess!
KrisJ said…
I am cracking up! What a lovely surprise after a short nap! So glad she was still ummm clean!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5