Thursday

It's a slow blogging day - just normal, every day stuff. Rory's got a cough that started yesterday and is worse today so she's a bit cranky. She did sleep pretty well last night, though.

On my agenda for today is to get caught up with laundry (are like 12 people dropping off their clothes at my house because that's what it feels like), scrap Rory's 17 month and 18 month old pages, watch Survivor tonight and that's about it.

The only thing worth mentioning from yesterday is that Brian actually came home to his fantasy last night. Supper warm and ready to be served. That's his idea of having me at home - a home-cooked meal ready when he walks in the door. What do you think it means that this is my 5th week home and this is the first time it's happened?

I tried to take pics yesterday to use for her 18 month page, but she would not look at me for anything. Oh, well!

Comments

Anonymous said…
We wil be praying--what sweet, sweet pictures and stories of her prayers. Can't wait till April 19!
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)