Things to Do on Monday

So in an effort to keep myself accountable and get more accomplished, I've decided to start posting my daily "to do" lists. It may be the dumbest idea I've ever had, but I'll try anything to help me be more organized at home. And, obviously, this does not include many everyday things that happen, these are just habits I'm trying to reinstate as well as different household chores and errands that are done on different days of the week. Here's how Monday went.


And in defense of myself - it's too cold to walk with a sick baby, the thank you notes are almost done, and just cannot drink another bottle of water at 9:00 p.m. without running to the potty all night. I'll plan better tomorrow!

Comments

Amanda said…
I still don't have my thank you's done and Emma is 7 weeks tomorrow. I need to make a to do list for this one thing. I feel so bad that it has taken this long. I love your list by the way. Too cute! You almost got it all done. Way to go !

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel