Wednesday already?

This week is flying by (which is actually a good thing because I have fun things coming up this weekend)!. I spent most of Monday and Tuesday cleaning the house and getting it ready for company this weekend. I still have Camden's bedroom and our bedroom left to do as well as catching up on the laundry.

Mayme came over yesterday for a digital scrapping lesson and a walk. I think I might have scared her off with the scrapping - hopefully not! I'm grocery shopping this morning and running a few errands and then another walk possibly this afternoon. Our weather is quite nice today, and I think it's supposed to stay nice for several days.

Here are two pictures of the kiddos from this week. Rory is all about wearing Camden's hats, and she always puts them on sideways. And I took this picture of Camden yesterday after school. He continues to struggle and have a difficult time with our transition. Hopefully, he's going to accept this is our new normal!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Your children are so beautiful!!!!!!!

Kelly (anniebuster Holt bb)
Karen said…
What cute pics! I'm sorry to hear Camden is still struggling. We think Sam's recent behavior issues are related to the fact that he's putting two and two together about a baby coming home. I hate that it's so hard for them! I'll say an extra prayer for Camden today. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel