It's happening too fast!

I know everyone says that their kids grow up too fast, it all happens too quickly, etc. But when your "baby" comes home at 17 months old, it really does happen too fast! For two days in a row now Rory no longer wants to sit on my lap for snack time. As of Saturday, she had her last bottle. She is becoming more independent by the day. It's just happening way too quickly. I want those baby stages to last.

Rory slept all night last night. Of course, it was well after 10:00 before she actually fell asleep, but she slept until 5:00, woke up briefly and slept until 6:30. How is this enough sleep for an 18 month old? I can't figure it out. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take advantage of all that sleeping because I've caught her cold from last week. I also can't figure out how to get her to into bed earlier without it involving some crying and leaving her on her own, and we're not ready for that yet so I guess we'll just let her play until she drops. And, seriously, at 9:00 at night, she is at her cutest. (Mom and Dad, you'll gonna see first hand next week why we can't resist her!)

We're off to the grocery store today and that's about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel