Sick again

Rory has another cold. She seemed fine on Saturday, but then woke up from her afternoon with a runny nose and lots of sneezing and did not sleep well at all that night. And it seems to be going strong this morning. Camden was sick over and over his first year home and I blamed it on daycare, but Rory seems to be headed in the same direction and all we do is stay at home!

Brian's dad ran in the Music City Marathon on Saturday (finished the 1/2 marathon in 2:17) and so I ran errands with the kiddos while Brian went to the marathon. I took advantage of Tennessee's tax-free weekend and picked up a few things we still needed for Camden's summer wardrobe, as well as some things for me and Brian. Rory actually came away from the shopping trip with nothing new if you can believe it. It took will power, though.

Rory and Camden have been playing together (well, existing together anyway) much better the last week or so. Not that there aren't intense moments of screaming and fighting, but there are probably more good moments than bad at this point.

Well, I had grand schemes of finally getting my act together this week regarding the house, devotions, exercise, etc., but cold weather and Rory's cold may put me behind again. I've got one cranky baby on my hands so we'll see how far I get. You know she's sick if she doesn't even want to eat!

Oh, and how could I forget to mention that Rory has been sleeping in her crib since Friday's nap. It has gone pretty well. She has ended up in our bed around 4:00 a.m. each morning, and then she pretty much tosses and turns until I finally get us both up at 6:00, but it's still good to finally feel like we're moving on to a routine and she doesn't hate the crib. Doesn't love it, but doesn't hate it.

A little scrapping advertisement: Jessica Bolton has a new boy's collection out that is 80% off for a couple of days. It's full of cool papers and elements. Click here for her Pastiche collection. I used it for the page below. Doesn't Camden look little? He was only 2 here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel