Cough, Cough

Poor Rory is still sick, and today is the worst yet. Is it possible to be really sick and not have a fever? She still isn't running one, but her little nose just keeps on running and her cough gets worse and worse. She sounds pitiful.

We had an exciting morning. Camden (up at 5:30) and Rory (up at 6:00) were playing together (what a rare treat) back in their bedroom. Brian (up at 5:00) and I (up at 5:42) were in the computer room talking. We heard Rory fussing, but it didn't seem urgent so we didn't worry about it. Well, after a few more minutes of fussing I went back to Camden's room, and Rory was shut in the bathroom and couldn't get out (thanks to Camden) while Camden just sat there and listened. Brotherly love.

On the agenda for today is grocery shopping. I really don't want to get out with Rory and her cough, but we've got 2 diapers in the house and nothing to eat, so I think I should at least make a quick trip. We were supposed to have a play date with Terrah and Avery, but I don't want Rory to share her cold with Avery so I might have to cancel.

A few new things Rory is saying: excuse me, tree, no-no-no, chair, more.

Comments

Karen said…
I'm sorry she's still not feeling great. Do you think it could be allergies? We thought Sam had a really long cold a couple of years ago and it ended up being allergies. Same thing: no fever, lots of sneezing, coughing. I hope she gets better soon! The pics, as usual, are so adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel