Sick Girl

My poor girl is so miserable and pitiful! She's running a fever, coughing non-stop, and has a nasty runny nose. I did call and talk to the nurse, and they said it's too early to know if it's a respiratory infection or just a bad cold so I'm not taking her in to see the doctor yet, but I have a feeling a doctor's visit is going to be in our weekend plans. I feel horrible for her. She only lays on my shoulder or cries - sometimes both. That's pretty much how last night and today have gone. She's down for a much-needed nap now.

We're supposed to have friends over for dinner tomorrow night. Hopefully, we'll still be able to see them! Other than that, the weekend is full of domestic fun such as cleaning out the refrigerator, dusting, and vacuuming.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel