Prayers

I forgot to update on Rory's "prayers." They've now become her favorite routine for us. It is so cute! And when I finally get tired of it and say, "you do it," she holds her own finger and prays. It is hilarious!

I'd appreciate prayers for Rory. Her cough is just nasty and now she's running a bit of a fever. This is her first sickness, and so I don't know how she acts or what she needs when she's sick. It's making me feel a bit inadequate not knowing what to do to help her. Although, I have figured out that she REALLY likes Cheetos so I'm letting her eat as much as she wants today. Hey, I always want ice cream when I'm sick so why not let her have junk food when she's sick!

Comments

Amanda said…
i will be praying. hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel