Earthquake!

We actually felt the earthquake this morning. It was very strange! Rory had woke up and I had just put her in bed with us when the house started to really vibrate. Brian immediately got up and went to check the weather (this tells you how much we really felt it because he's the man who can sleep through tornadoes). I was really freaked out, and we weren't sure what it was until we saw the news this morning.

We had a beautiful day yesterday, and Rory and Camden enjoyed playing outside. I think today is another nice day and then our Saturday is supposed to be chilly and rainy. Rory's first official photo shoot is tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping the weather will cooperate. And speaking of those pictures, how many outfits are too many do you think? I'm having trouble deciding!

We have friends coming over for dinner tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it. After the pictures tomorrow morning, I'm spending a little time alone! Brian is taking the kiddos home, and I'm getting a manicure/pedicure and a much-needed haircut. I'm still growing my hair out for Locks of Love, but it is now longer than it's been since college, and it's requiring all of my will-power to keep going. It spends all of its time in ponytails these days, which is not so attractive. Tomorrow night my parents come in for a visit, and I'm very excited to see them. My dad hasn't met Rory yet so that should be fun.

This has been probably our best week so far. Things have gone really well (with the exception of a missed nap and a couple of late bedtimes), but I'm feeling tired today. I think my busy days have caught up with me.

Here's another picture from yesterday (I took alot!).

Comments

Korea Adoption said…
Yep..We felt the quake here in Michigan too. Last week it was tornadoes.

John (Some Day Father) in Michigan
Joan said…
We felt it in Central Iowa too. Something you don't experiance everyday that's for sure!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel