I need a maid!

Seriously! How do people keep up with everything? I don't even have a very big house and only one kid, but seems like I just can't keep up with my house and laundry. It generally stays fairly clean and picked up most of the time, but things like deep cleaning and organized closets, etc. just seems to escape me! So Brian and I spent several hours last night working on the house; got up early this morning to work on it, and I've lots more to do. The realtor is coming this afternoon and I'm having nightmares of this man looking in all my closets, checking out my toilets, and wanting my pantry to be organized! I really do have the best husband in the world because Brian is so good about helping around the house!

There really is nothing exciting going on around here! I've been tired at night so I've stayed off the computer, so no new layouts to share! Hopefully, I'll get some scrapping time this weekend if I can ever get this house finished! I did resign from Nikki and Dianne's creative teams this week. I hate to say goodbye, but I'm just feeling the pressure of working for 4 designers and feeling like I can't give everyone the proper attention they need.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel