Our homestudy visit went well yesterday. All three hours of it! I don't think Camden made any kind of good impression, but I'm sure the case worker realizes 3 year olds don't always behave the way you want them to. He was hyper when she arrived. We put him down for a nap, and he did not like that! When he woke up, he refused to talk to her. Oh, well! I had definitely forgotten how much paperwork was involved, but I think we've got it under control. Our next visit is for next Monday so we've only got a week to finish up a ton of paperwork!

We spent a couple of hours this morning packing up bookshelves, etc. I'm hoping that by doing a little here and there it will make a difference later on! Someone is coming to look at the house this afternoon so I think we're headed out to shop a bit.

I finished up a layout I've been working on for a couple of days. I think it turned out really cute (if I do say so myself!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel