A Prayer

"Dear Jesus, I have a problem here. My toys are not all picked up. Heeeeyyyy, she's not praying! Amen." This is what came out of Camden's mouth at supper Monday night. Brian and I could not control our laughter!

I've been so tired the last few nights after work! I guess just getting back into the swing of things. Camden slept so well last week, but this week has been up several times a night. I've been sleeping so hard that many times I haven't even known he woke up until the next morning. So Brian is doing double duty getting up with him!


The Apprentice started up again on Sunday nights. I don't think this will be my favorite season! I'm very excited for American Idol and 24 to get started in the next couple of weeks, and also very ready for the reruns to stop on all my favorites!

Here's one quick layout I did Monday night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel