Productive

I had quite a productive weekend! After a slow start Saturday, we spent several hours cleaning out closets and threw away a ton of stuff (mostly Brian's stuff - he's such a pack rat!). If we're actually going to move, we'll be spending many Saturdays this way I think. I even cooked supper Saturday night and also started on Sunday's lunch.

We had a nice quiet afternoon today, which is always good. During the sermon at church tonight, Camden said out loud, "I'm tired of being at church." I'm grateful he chose to not pursue that line of thought out loud! He was actually very good! It's hard for a 3 year old to sit for an hour!

We're back to our regular schedule tomorrow. I have a regular work week and Brian starts back to class.

Here are layouts from this weekend. I told you I was productive!






Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Melissa... you and being productive... Your killing me! LOL

LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR LAYOUTS!!! Such amazing work!!
Christine said…
Great Layouts Melissa!!!!
Lisa said…
After reading your comments at DST about your son being from Korea, I had to follow your link here! He's a doll! My cutie is Guatemalan. Aren't little boys the best?! :)
Petra said…
wow!! you have ben very very productive this weekend!! Like all of them, especially the top one...awsome page!!

Happy tuesday!!
Unknown said…
LOVE your Lollipop layout Melissa!!
Stephanie said…
Your layouts are all so pretty!!!
Dianne Rigdon said…
Melissa these are all so stylin and different! Great work!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)