An Offer

We had an offer on our house yesterday; we counter-offered and now we're waiting to see if we're moving! If it happens, we have to be out by February 28, which is nuts. Their original offer involved us moving February 15!

Camden was quite sweet last night. He sat at the table and colored for well over an hour - this is so not like him, but a nice change!

I got to sleep in until 6:30 this morning (this is usually when I'm headed out the door). We're off to the local jail this morning to get fingerprinted for TBI/FBI clearance. This was on our list of homework for the adoption agency. We're making good progress with our paperwork this week.

I finished one layout last night using Amanda Rockwell's Beautiful Disaster kit.

Comments

Chris said…
Hi Melissa-
Great blog and I LOVE your layouts!!! I'm bookmarking it so I can keep up with them!
Congrats on the homestudy :)
-natesmom

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel