Brr

It's a chilly 18 degrees here this morning! I kinda like the cold weather - nice for a change.

Our weekend was nice. We went Friday afternoon to look at new preschools for Camden. There are 3 to choose from, and the first two I would never consider sending my child to. The third one, however, is excellent! I'm so happy we were able to find something that is good. After seeing the first two, I was really worried!

We spent Friday evening with my in-laws. Had a nice dinner and lots of conversation. Camden played so well while we talked. Saturday we spent a good 4-5 hours packing - mostly spare dishes, quilts, non-necessities. And, again, Camden played so well by himself. He was so cute running around the house, singing little songs, saying "yes, maam" and "no, maam." Seriously the perfect child! After a rough spot, it was a nice change. Unfortunately, it didn't really carry over into Sunday morning! He spent a good 30-45 minutes naked in the bathroom floor throwing a tantrum after his bath. He pulled out of it for a good afternoon, though. I know most of it is just his age. I can see he's maturing in a lot of areas, and I know that those transition times are tough.

My new short 'do is going to be great. I'm finished getting ready a good 25 minutes early today (hence, the blog post so early). I'm headed to the doctor's office so the nurse can check my TB test and tell me I'm clear before work. Today will be a short work day - I'm leaving at 1:45 to head to our agency to finish up our homestudy. We've got a huge pack of paperwork we're taking in with us. Almost finished!

Here are two layouts I finished up this weekend. The first is of Kim's little girl. The second has pictures of Camden playing by himself on the floor while we fix supper. He's getting so much better at this lately!



Comments

Sam said…
i love your hair cut!! ROFL in regards to "laying on bathroom floor naked throwing a tantrum" sounds like a three year old (maybe we should all try that sometimes, get the frustrations out!)
Sara E said…
those LOs are sooo cute...and just LOVE the diva alpha
Theresa said…
Good luck selecting a preschool, that's always a bit stressful. Totally cute LOs though! Love the mboth.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel