This is the Day

I had a friend tell me a little trick for getting her day started on the right track - she repeats to herself as she wakes up, "This is the day that the Lord hath made," from Psalms. I'm sooooo not a morning person, and usually as I roll out of bed at 5:15 a.m., I'm muttering not so nice things to myself about how horrible mornings, work, life in general is (which is so not true, of course). Anyway, the last week or so, as soon as a negative thought hits my mind in the morning, I repeat the verse in my head and while it doesn't necessarily make me feel physically better, it definitely helps lift my spirits! And, of course, it's only true and something I should remember whether it makes me feel better or not.

I have one layout I managed to work on this evening. I've been waiting for just the right kit, time, who knows to scrap this picture, and somehow tonight was the night! Why does inspiration strike at certain times? Who knows! We went to France to visit my sister and brother-in-law when Camden was 18 months old, and apparently just didn't realize that Albertville would be so COLD! So poor Camden got stuck with many layers - extra clothes, his coat, a blanket, etc.


Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG his face looks cold =)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel