For Sale

There is a for sale sign in front of our house. It feels very weird! But let me tell you - our house has never been this clean and seriously decluttered! I have no idea how we'll keep it this perfect every time we leave the house, but as my mom kindly pointed out, maybe this will help us develop good housecleaning habits!

We had a really good day today. We used to take little day shopping/errand trips all the time, but in the 3 years since we've been parents, it's just alot harder to do! But I had multiple gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, so we headed off to a mall about an hour away. I got a coat for Camden for next year for $15 at Gymboree, bought his Valentine's Day shirt at Gap, took advantage of Bath and Body Works big sale, got some coffee at The Coffee Beanery, had lunch at the Macaroni Grill and dessert at Coldstone Creamery. And, if you can believe it, spent very little money! We were gone a good portion of the day, but it was so fun. And Camden did really well. I think it was the promise of ice cream and all the escalator fun that kept him going! We also visited the pet store in the mall and saw some really cute puppies, but Camden was most excited about the little hermit crabs. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect black dress shoes. They need to be cute, fashionable, but comfortable since I wear them all day at work. You wouldn't think that would be too hard to find, but in a reasonable price range it is. I'll just keep looking.

We finished up all 5 seasons of 24 just in time for season 6's premiere tomorrow night. We have seriously watched 24 every weekend since August. I don't think we've rented one single movie. I'll hardly know what to do when we have to watch commercials and wait a whole week between episodes!

No new layouts from today, but I did finish up two older ones that I've been working on forever.


Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATS on having the house up for sale....
I just can't get over what amazing photos you have! Love them all!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel