Wednesday

We had someone look at the house yesterday (the first real day on the market) and someone else is coming by today. It's nice to know at least there's some action going on so quickly! We're really just trusting God to help us with this and for it to sell in a timely manner! Of course, if it sells the first week, we have two options: 1) live on the street; 2) live with the in-laws. Not sure I can manage either! LOL

Not sure what was going on with Camden last night, but he came home from school and was so clingy and whiny and just really needed alot of extra attention. I ended up putting him in bed early (like 6:40). He must have missed his nap or something. He did get in a little bit of trouble at school. He threw a fit when his teacher tried to make him give back a toy he had taken from another little boy. This morning when he went in, he had to tell his teacher he was sorry and also the little boy. Brian said the other boy (who looks like he's much older) was mean to him and yelled at him to just get away.

I'm not sure how this is possible, but in the last several weeks, I've suddenly developed the ability to sleep straight through Camden waking up, asking to go potty, more cover, a drink, etc. I never even hear it! Poor Brian has been getting up with him several times a night while I sleep like a baby.

Here's one layout I did last night. I'm trying to limit myself to one a night - I'm already so far behind on printing layouts, I figure I should slow down a bit! It also lets me do other useful things like finish laundry and some not-so-useful things like watch American Idol!

Comments

Heather Heinzer said…
Love the layout! Good luck with the house. Hopefully it sells quickly but not TOO quickly that you're faced with deciding which is the lesser of two evils!
Janet said…
Good luck with the house selling thing! Must be hard!

Hope the sleeping thing (for the boys!) goes better. My DH is the one to get up too! I figure, for months I do while I am nursing so if I am not nursing anymore it is HIS turn!
Anonymous said…
love the layout! good luck with the house selliing!
Stephanie said…
Aw, what a sweetie! Great LO. And I ALWAYS sleep through my kids doing stuff in the middle of the night. My poor DH.
Betty Jo said…
What a handsome boy Camden is! Your layout is beautiful. Oh for the time to do even one!! :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel