Good news

I should remember this from Camden's adoption process, but bad news changes to good news almost daily and vice versa! So if I have a bad day, the good news is that it's very likely to be a good day soon. We found out this morning that we should be able to move the first part of April, which means only 4-5 weeks living with the in-laws and we'll get back on track with the adoption sooner rather than later! It's a roller coaster ride!

Came home from work last night, and was worried Camden was getting sick. He only wanted me! This just doesn't happen often anymore! So I had Camden, his blanket, giraffe, and puppy all curled up on my lap last night. He was so sweet. We used to do this all the time in the evenings, especially when Brian is gone to class, but it just doesn't happen much anymore. He's too busy! I'm a tad worried about his musical taste. When the singers would audition, he would say, "They're not very good. They shouldn't scream when they sing." He didn't like any of them, until the lady in yellow came on. If you watched, you know what I'm talking about! She started singing, and he perked up and said, "She's a good singer, mommy." Oh, boy!

I finished up a layout last night using pictures from this summer. I think they're so funny. Camden was "holding" Xavier and kissing him, and Xavier just kept slipping further and further down the couch and Camden held on for dear life.

Comments

Wendy said…
Melissa, I laughed out loud when I read about Camden liking the lady in yellow! LOL!! That is too funny! Glad that things with your move......and adoption will move faster than originally thought. YAY! :)
Wendy
Anonymous said…
I also laughed out loud! That is so cute/funny--Camden kissing a disappearing Xavier! Re: the Grants Farm Picture--wish we had let someone else take the pic so you could have been in it. It's really a good picture, but lacking because of that.
Nita said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Wow, that was funny! Makes me laughed hehe.

Sorry, I accidentally deleted my previous entry lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel