Domestic Goddess

Apparently having a fabulously clean house inspires the domestic goddess in me to come out. First, it's such an accomplishment that after over a week my house is still spotless. Second, I'm cooking like mad. I actually got a casserole ready Saturday to put in the oven for dinner on Sunday. Then on Sunday afternoon, I got a new casserole ready to go in the oven for dinner on Monday evening. I doubt this has ever happened before! I know that my mom and sisters reading this are shocked.

We had a rough weekend with Camden. 3.5 is a challenging age to say the least! But he is doing some cute new little things. He loves to look at books and it is so fun to hear his sweet little voice "reading" the story. Of course, it never quite makes sense, but it's funny! He also has started this new thing when he asks you a question. He'll ask the question and then say, "yes or no, mommy." I guess he just wants a one word answer! A not-so-fun development is that he no longer wants kisses, especially from me! He just wipes them right off!

Here are a couple of layouts from the weekend.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Not shocked, pleasantly surprised....:) It's an accomplishment for any working mom! Love you!
BurnsFamily said…
Oh my! Your story reminds me of Carter, he does the same thing. "Mommy can I have some fruit snacks, yes... or... no" The yes is a very long drawn out word and the No is more of a "or no" real quick, like maybe I won't pick that one! How funny! 3 1/2 is a great age, isn't it??
Unknown said…
My 3-year old wipes away my kisses too! Aren't they just funny at this age? I love your layouts, especially the zoo one. And the story of your clean house and casserole making would be inspiring if it didn't sound so tiring. ;)
Anonymous said…
Well I hate to tell you that E just turned 4 and we have had some horrible tantrums up to this point! (can't say I didn't worn you) =)

Funny how kids say little things like that. You realize what they hear a lot of!

Want to come to my house and be spotless? =)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel