Healthy as a Horse

Sounds attractive, doesn't it. I had a great doctor's visit; well, as great as it could be - lots of needles and poking and prodding, but it's over for another year. So funny because the phlebotomist was giggling in excitement when she saw my big vein she had to work with. Oh, and I've apparently grown an inch. I'm now 5'1".

I got my hair cut last night - seriously chopped, but I really like it. I was ready for the change (here's a picture for mom, Liz, and Becky in case you're interested).

I have a new sketch set (all based on my own layouts) up in the DigiscrappingMoms store. You can purchase here.

I'm so excited! Now that my doctor's appointment is over, the day is mine until about 3:00! We have someone coming to look at the house (no idea why since it's not available), then I've got to grocery shop, pick up Camden, go get Brian to look at the daycare we're hoping to move Camden to, and go to my in-laws for supper. BUT before all that, I have about 4 hours to do anything I want!

I finally finished up three layouts.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I like your hair! Also the layouts. I'm still showing my age, because I can't read the text you have on the scrapbook pages....oh well. Love you!
Chris said…
hey Melissa! :)
Your haircut looks great and so do your layouts!
If I ever figure out how to use a template...I'll buy my first one from you ;)--- "natesmom"
Anonymous said…
OMG could that be a cuter picture of you!!! Love the close up...Now I want to see more of the hair!!
M said…
Love the new do, Melissa!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel