Tuesday's Tidbits

All from Rory this week. Camden says lots of fun stuff too, but as he gets older, they're more conversational and not as easy to write out.

"You make my feelings happy when you take me to nap, mama." (It makes my feelings happy too, although probably for different reasons. :)

"Did you put sandwich sprinkle on this? Cause I will be 'debastated' if you didn't."

"Hey, mama. Will you talk for a minute? Are we going to have more childrens?" (And this would be after Camden told her she better not have a baby in her belly when she's a grown-up because it causes "lots and lots of pain.") Yes, babies are a regular conversation piece around here.


The kids played outside for a while yesterday and had a blast. The last time we had a snow day, Brian had strep throat and I was on snow duty. Yesterday, I gave that privilege all to Brian and only stepped outside to snap these two pictures. Considering it's 7:30 and both kids are still asleep (another snow day today), I'd say he wore them out.
011110_@

011110

Comments

Joy said…
Adorable pictures! I have to ask - what is "sandwich sprinkle"?
Amanda said…
Hope ya'll enjoy yet another snow day!
Krista said…
I can not wait for Alex to actually speak so that he will come out with such cuteness!
And yes - Sandwich Sprinkles? Sounds interesting...
Elizabeth Frick said…
You gotta love a good wear-them-out snow day!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel