2011 Project 365, Week 1

Week 1 of Project 365. I'm already remembering why it's tough. Sometimes there aren't fun things to take pictures of. :)

In spite of that, as I looked through last year's pages and pictures, I was very glad that I had finished the project. This year I decided to make things easier on myself, and I'm using this set of templates. The design work is already done for me, and I simply have to add the pictures and journaling. Hopefully that will help keep me on track. Did I mention that as I went through last year's pages, I realized that I completely skipped week 46? Yep, skipped it.

2011_week1 web

Comments

Joy said…
Okay, it cracked me up that in the "Team Texas" photo, Camden chose to stand between those very pretty girls and not with the family. Smart guy. : )
Elizabeth Frick said…
How nice to have a template that can (hopefully) be easy to drop your photos and thoughts into!
OK, I looked. Now I'm getting off my rear and making a decision... really!
Krista said…
What a great idea! I so need to make that beef dip - and chic dutch oven!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel