A Break

After a night of little sleep, I've decided to call in one of the biggest stay at home mom perks - taking a day off. Okay, so it's not really a day off since there are still meals involved and a husband and both kiddos, as well as that necessary trip to the grocery store, but besides that I'm taking it easy. Although as I'm typing this, I'm remembering the load of laundry in the dryer as well as the load I didn't fold yesterday plus the several things on today's "to do" list, but they'll all wait until tomorrow.

So what are you doing today?

010611


Comments

Amanda said…
Lots of cleaning! I hope you enjoy your day off. We all need one of those. The picture of Rory is AMAZING!!!!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Enjoy your day off! I could use one. The girls are in quite a mood today.
Joy said…
Enjoy your day off! I am frantically cleaning for Jason's mom to visit for Ellis' birthday this weekend. : )

LOVE the picture of Rory! I haven't had time to touch my camera - better practice before the party Sunday. Yikes!
KrisJ said…
I love a day off! And while I was reading that with Malia next to me she says thats Malia! She always thinks Rory is really her and she is not convinced otherwise!
LOVE that pic, her skin is perfection!!
I worked on my project 52's today!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot! Uhm, I was trying to take S's 18 month portraits... but well, that didn't happen. Luckily, three loads of laundry did.
Becky said…
seriously amazing pic of sweet Rory!! you definitely deserve a day off and one day next week I am going to attempt to pull one of those myself. Maybe when the boys are at school, I can manage to just do something for me--like scrap! :)
Hope it turned out to be a good one!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel