Five Things

1. Rory told me at lunch yesterday that "Spwite is clear and sizzles in my mouth." And, no, she wasn't having Sprite.

2. If you're a coffee lover and don't have a Moka Pot, you SO need one.

3. After spending 9 years with American Idol on Tuesday nights, I decided I was done. But then I gave in, watched last night, and I'm hooked again.

4. Brian read the story of Abraham and Isaac in Genesis 22 earlier this week when God asks Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, and he said to Camden, "just not sure I could do that, buddy." To which Camden immediately replied, "just not sure I could let you."

5. Hello, Snow Day #6 since January 3.


Finally scrapping snow day pictures from last January. Wonder when I'll get around to this year's pictures.
Gina Miller/Tracy Monette: Winter Splash
013010_winter fun copy



Comments

Mayme said…
LOVE Camden's come back!
KrisJ said…
LOVE #4!!
Elizabeth Frick said…
If you like American Idol, I'd wager to say you'd also like So You Think You Can Dance. Same producers, better talent, IMO.
Oh Camden... you never disappoint! Nor do you Rory!

Hmmm... I'm a coffee lover. I wonder if I could be an espresso lover!?
Julia said…
Melissa, I can tell already your blog is going to be bad for my pocket book. I can't resist the kits you've been using. :-)
Krista said…
Oh Camden - you are the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel