Power Jumping

Yesterday's day off didn't really pan out, but I did manage to scrap a page, watch an episode of Gloria (okay, two episodes), and take some pictures of Rory. Not the day I'd planned, but not so bad either.

This is the picture she wanted to take.
010711_1

This is the one I wanted to take.
010711_2

And one with a (fake) smile.
010711_3

And then while we were grocery shopping, I let her walk with me instead of riding in the cart (yes, she's 4 and I still make her ride in the cart), and she kept "Power Jumping" (her explanation). When we got home, she asked if we could take pictures of "Power Jumping." So we did.

010711_4

010711_5

This one made her giggle endlessly when she saw it.
010711_6

Sahlin Studio: This Moment
042210_this-moment-web


Comments

Joy said…
So adorable! I'm jealous you can still take photos outdoors - and without a jacket! (Yes, I still make Sumner ride in the grocery cart too. She might fit in it until she is 12.)
Amanda said…
So beautiful! I think power jumoing is what my kids do non stop each day when they get in from school.
Elizabeth Frick said…
I think Rory's invented the newest fitness crazy!
KrisJ said…
Those are some yummy photos!
OK, every single part of this post is awesome. Just, awesome. And... I'm ignoring the post above since it gives me a slight panic attack right now. (Although I have taken photos every day so far!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)