"Fwipped"

Rory got a little hair cut yesterday afternoon, and when it was over, she asked the stylist, "But where's the curler?" So Miss Jennifer pulled out the curling iron and "fwipped" her hair. Now, Rory may like playing in the dirt, but if there was ever any doubt that she is also a girly girl, this experience took care of it. She was giddy with excitement over this flip in her hair. I mean, seriously giddy. Take a look. :)

012811_1

012811_2

012811_3

012811_4

I would have liked to take a little time with these pictures, but we were in the middle of downtown and attracting an audience so 60 seconds was about all I had. Like I said, if there were any doubt, it's gone now. I did not even ask her to pose, this was all her. (And you better believe I'm going to be buying a curling iron to "fwip" her hair on a regular basis.)

We took advantage of a snow day (with snow melting off) and had a little Lunar New Year outing. Lunch, a new library, a cute donut bakery, and a visit with friends. Not exactly a traditional Lunar New Year celebration, but it was a fun family afternoon.



Comments

Louise said…
You have a prefew of the beautiful, adorable young lady Rory will become. She has the personality plus beauty.
Amanda said…
So adorable!! I love her "fwipped" out hair!!
Anonymous said…
Tell Rory I love her fwip!
Mom
Brian Lewis said…
I was waiting in the car when she was getting her hair cut. When she came out she was BEAMING! She was screaming, "Do you like it, Daddy?" before she even made it to the car.
Angie said…
Love her new look and the pictures! She's adorable!!
Oh man... I'm not sure what I love more. The photos, or the firecracker that is your girl... This is fabulous.
KrisJ said…
So dang cute!! I just use a flat iron and it works wonderfully!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel