Making a List

I have spent the last day and half making a grocery list. Doesn't seem that hard does it? Well, I'm shopping for 2 weeks that include not only all our regular meals, but dinner for Brian's parents and grandparents, our church Thanksgiving potluck meal, family in town next week for Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving meal for 10-12, etc. Rory and I are venturing out this morning to Kroger and Walmart; the whole family is going to hit up Target tonight; and later this week I'm going to our local grocery store. And I'm sure I'll still forget something.

I found Camden scrubbing his sink with his toothbrush again yesterday (and this would be after I just cleaned it - chemicals!). I'm thinking I should just buy toothbrushes in bulk for him.

In scrapping news, I had a really fun surprise waiting for me this morning!

Two pages from the weekend:

Traci Reed: She's a Leader

Dani Mogstad: Mistletoe Magic

Comments

Amy said…
Congratulations! I'm soooo jealous! Your pages look fantastic. I love them both. They inspire me to keep scrapping so I can get better at it!
Amanda said…
Congrats on the win!! That is so cool.
Karen said…
Oooh! You're lucky!! I'm joining your sister as a guest CT for Lizzy. :-) She has good contests!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5