The holiday is over

Thanksgiving was so fun, and having my family in town as well as Camden and Brian home from school was great, but today our regular schedule resumes and I have a feeling everyone is going to to be feeling it. Camden is already missing his #1 partner in crime (a.k.a. Grandpa) and while Rory was Grandma/Grandpa/Daddy's girl for the last week, she has quickly reverted back to being a Mommy's girl and has been quite clingy since my parents left. I spent the last 2 days on the couch or in bed hacking up a lung and using up every kleenex in the house so I unfortunately don't have many good stories or pictures to share, but I am determined to take some pics this week (although it's altogether possible that it won't be happening today since I'm operating on 3 hours of sleep).

It's getting a little late to mention this now, but I'm doing Christmas cards again this year and have been busy working on them for several families. If you'd like me to design your card, email me at camdensmommy @ gmail dot com. The cost is $15. Public service announcement over. :)

Comments

Amanda said…
I am so sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5