Christmas Card Photo, Take 1

I'm joining all the rest of adults with children in protesting Daylight Savings Time. The kids were up at 5:45 this morning, although I put them back in bed and made them stay until 6:30. I'm sure they'll adjust eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

We attempted to take a photo for this year's Christmas cards, and you wouldn't believe the maneuvering it took to find a place in our yard that wasn't completely ugly, where the sun wasn't hitting our faces, etc. It's not my favorite picture, but we at least we look like we were having fun even though Brian and I were stressed out and had just threatened the kids.
:)


And who could resist these faces?
(excuse Rory's slightly unladylike pose - not something I really noticed until I uploaded the pictures)


Lauren Grier: Over It

Comments

Joy said…
Melissa - you always take the most amazing photos! They are so beautiful!
Jill said…
Hi Melissa! I'm hopping over from the Holt BB. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. Your kids are absolutely beautiful and you always have such amazing photos! Thanks for letting us follow along, it really helps with this L-O-N-G wait!!!
Anonymous said…
A bird must have come by and got you all with such good smiles and
everything! You know, watch the birdie!
Very good!
GGMA Elledege
Anonymous said…
Great Pictures! They are good of all of you!

Gram

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5