Free Music

Steven Curtis Chapman has a new CD out this week, his first since their daughter Maria was killed. I went to our local bookstore with every intention of picking it up, but I had their opening time wrong and didn't want to wait for another hour. I still plan to buy it the next time I'm at the store, but for now, I'm listening to it (for free) on Rhapsody.

Rory and I have had a fairy busy week (I call it busy if I've had to shower and be fixed up every morning LOL). We had a playdate with Emma and Mayme on Monday morning, gymnastics Monday night; it was also laundry day. Yesterday we grocery shopped and hit Target and Kohl's for a few returns. Today we're going to the library for story-time and there's church tonight. I'm hoping tomorrow will get to be a quiet day at home!


Credits here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5