Daylight Savings

Because I'm sure you've all been waiting with bated breath to hear an update on how Daylight Savings is going in our house, here you go. Rory has been up jumping up and down laughing, giggling, yelling, etc. about 6:15 every morning (she is currently doing it right now, and I'm just leaving her there to enjoy herself). Camden is back to getting up about 6:50 (which is when I wake him for school), and so far every morning he's stumbled into the kitchen and said, "did you forget it's a school day?" (because it's so bright outside).

After going 8 straight weeks of using the treadmill at least 3 times a week, I haven't touched it this week. I have no intention of letting that streak end so it's first on my list to do today. After getting Camden to school and planting Rory in front of Dora anyway.


Shabby Miss Jenn: Cup of Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5