Thursday

Rory did so well at work with me yesterday morning. I set up her little lap table with the DVD player and she sang and played with the Dora DVD. She seriously has the entire thing memorized. I guess that means either she needs a new one or I let her watch it too often. When we picked up Camden from school and he asked how our day was, I told him that we went to work, came home, ate lunch, took a nap, then sat in the car-rider line. He responded with, "that is sooooo not my kind of day."

Camden and Rory have been so hyper the last 24 hours or so, and I've finally figured out what's going on - they're tired! Starting with both of them being up at the crack of dawn (or earlier) on Saturday, their sleep cycles have been off and it's catching up to them. They have seriously been so loud and out of control with each other. Maybe this weekend they'll get all caught up.

Rory and I are off to Mops this evening. She's excited because she gets to go to her own class and because Camden can't come. :)

I love this page, but the kids look like I've been starving them.
Have you ever seen so many ribs?
Dani Mogstad: Holiday in the Sun


Cinnamon Designs: Hello, Sunshine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5