Grandparent's Day

It was Grandparent's Day at Camden's school today. Since my parents couldn't attend, we taped a little viewing just for them.


A few side notes:
  • Clearly, the teacher has been working with them because Camden's typical singing voice (especially in public) is LOUD. I know those of you who have been present at a Christmas program know what I'm talking about!
  • Camden says this is much more exciting when he's with his class because they have colored pictures to hold up. He is Pluto.
  • I was trying not to laugh while I taped this because Rory was jumping out from behind me saying "boo" trying to get him to smile. When he finishes, she says "good job, buddy."
And, of course, Rory can't be left out. She's been practicing this "poem" ever since Camden came home reciting it. The pronunciation of planets are a bit inappropriate but you get the picture. :)



Gram and Camden

Comments

Becky said…
So, Xavier was really excited to hear that Camden used his name in his song (i.e. Saviour)!! He said, "oh, that's me!" really sweet videos. I am impressed with Rory!
M :-) said…
So cute! Logan keeps asking me to replay Camden's video, because he has such a cute voice. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5