Nothing to say

Since I've been sitting here for the last 10 minutes trying to think of something to write about, that just might be my clue to show pictures instead of boring you with words.

Our newest curl trial. This one is our best yet.
And can you believe I took this picture before 7:00 a.m.? She woke up early and happy.


A close-up

Isn't it nice he's 6 and can smile on demand?

He goes outside and spends endless time throwing this baby football in the air

and then catching it

I might have created a vain little monster. I fixed her hair and she
immediately said, " take my picture, mommy."


One last picture

Comments

Bekah said…
Love the curls!
joelsgirl said…
Those are VERY cute pictures!
Amanda said…
The pictures are great Melissa! I love the second one of Camden with the football. The look on his face is priceless. Tre' just loves Camden. He talks about him all the time.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5