Another Rainy Day

I decided to take advantage of being a stay at home mom yesterday, and Rory and I enjoyed the rainy day. We watched Dora, played with her baby, read lots of books, and made chocolate chip cookies. I'm going to have to make up for it sometime, but it was a nice quiet day. Rory received a Cabbage Patch Coll last year for a gift, and I had put it away until she was a bit older. I got it out this week, and she has had the best time playing with it. You feed it a bottle and then it actually wets it's diaper. Well, Rory cannot keep clothes on a baby at all (they MUST be off), so she is just horrified everytime the baby wets on her. It is hilarious. She eventually gets over it and starts the process all over again.

If you want to live somewhere with a great climate, , do not move to Tennessee. :) Not only have we had crazy humidity for weeks now, but we broke a 100 year old record for rain yesterday. And we're supposed to get another possible 3 inches today. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Andrea and I have tried to walk almost every day this week, but we keep getting rained out. We decided if we're rained out today, we'll just hit the coffee shop instead. (I'm kind of hoping for a rain out.) Also on the agenda today is a trip to the salon for an eyebrow wax (only my second since Rory's been home so I'm definitely due), a quick trip to Clarksville to return a book and to pick up some mascara (since I'm out and mascara is an essential to my every day life).

Here's a page of Rory and Emma I scrapped over the weekend.

Comments

That is too funny about the doll!!! Oh, I just can't stop laughing!
Bekah said…
Rory seems like such a character! Sorry about all of the rain you've been getting.
Amanda said…
The coffee sounds great and I love your new page!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5