Tuesday

We had a bit of excitement last night, but not a good excitement. One of Brian's boys in his youth group cut off a couple of his fingers using a table saw last night, so Brian had a late-night run to the hospital and neither of us slept well after that. When I did sleep, I dreamed of fingers and hair bows (sounds like a great mix, doesn't it).

I don't really have time to blog this morning. Somehow I thought that I could add making a batch of Spinach Parmesan dip I need for a shower tonight into my schedule this morning, and I'd still have plenty of time to get ready, but that was a bit ambitious so I'm running late. Camden just woke up and is C.R.A.N.K.Y. so I think I'll just cut the blog post short.

But stay tuned for exciting news tomorrow!

Comments

M :-) said…
OUCH! I hope that boy is doing OK.

Exciting news?!?! :) I can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5