A Bad Morning

This has not been a good morning! Camden doesn't seem to be feeling well and has been throwing HORRIBLE fits all morning starting at 4:55 a.m. Bad enough that Brian made the executive decision to keep him home from school today even though I'm not quite sure there's anything wrong with him other than he REALLY got up on the wrong side of the bed. So while I'm glad to not be heading out in the cold and rain this morning, I'm frustrated with Camden. We sent him back to bed, and he's snoozing away so it's quiet for a while anyway. Hopefully he'll wake up in a better mood. Oh, and by the way, staying at home is not a treat for him - he loves school so he's going to be disappointed when he wakes up finds out he's home all day today.

I've decided to look at today as reason number 647 it's better to be a stay-at-home mom: you don't have to make decisions about whether or not your child is sick enough to warrant you missing work. I'm sure I'll also enjoy the scrap time. Oh, and I'll know by 9:00 this morning whether or not Rory's I600 arrived in the mail instead of having to wait until 5:00 tonight.

Someone mentioned that I forgot details about the best part of the weekend - the Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! Brian chose Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough cheesecake, and I had White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Caramel cheesecake. Seriously, a little slice of heaven!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5