Tuesday's Tidbits

DWTS All-Stars season started last night. It's like a little piece of reality TV heaven.

I have a story to share with you tomorrow about Camden that will make your heart melt.

Any ideas on how to break up with your realtor before you've even met her?

Know those teeth I had fixed last week? Oh, my stars, the pain in my jaw and joint. Still! I'm assuming it has to do with chemo and my reduced capacity to heal? Who knows.

My chemo nurse called yesterday. My heart always skips a beat when the doctor's office number pops up on my screen. And when she said, "your CA125 number came in, and I thought you'd want to know" my heart did more than skip a couple of beats. I'm not sure they've ever called *just* to give me my CA125 number. I breathlessly said, "yes??" SEVEN, people. SEVEN. She said she knew I'd be excited and didn't want me to have to wait until I came back into the office. Oh, sweet relief.

This picture is SO representative of Camden. He's all about these strange faces these days. Love him.
DSC_5806

And the thumbs up has made a big reappearance in our life now that it's soccer season.
DSC_5809

I love both of these pictures because I didn't ask for anything out of them - they were just test shots, but they both did something so representative of them at this moment in their lives. And isn't photography all about capturing those little details and moments that you might not remember otherwise?

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Norman said…
So wonderful, Melissa! Thanks for sharing!!!
Gma E
Sweet kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicky said…
Love the smirk on Camden's face- I feel I get to know their personalities so well through your photos :) Yay for a CA125 of 7- um, wow! Yay for chemo that works! And how did I miss DWTS- All Stars? I better go check Hulu :)
Amy said…
7!!! That's awesome! I totally agree with your assessment of DWTS....loving it!
7?!?!?!! HOLY AWESOMENESS!!!

Adorable photos to boot. YAY!
X said…
7!!!!!!!! Wahooooo!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel